Until now it had been a very sought after yet remaining not found an overall cure for alopecia (medical term for hair thinning) in the large majority of the population of the world. Occasionally, for some folks the hair will grow back naturally, in other cases treatment is necessary for hair regrowth and visible results.
Treatment for hair thinning will not always be a 100% cure for the condition but can heal affected hair roots resulting in hair regrowth. The efficacy of treatment depends upon the current stage of disease, the affected part of the scalp damaged by the illness and age, among various other possible factors. You can find two forms of treatment that are pretty common – for localized alopecia (affects significantly less than 50 % of the scalp) and widespread alopecia (affecting 50 percent or more). A treatment for localized alopecia is more effective because of more restricted portion damaged by the disease.
It is recommended to address a dermatologist as soon as possible to rule out medical causes of hair loss and try to pin down the particular factors that may be contributing to it. If hair loss has no apparent medical cause, many people are unaware that you can take practical action by yourself in many cases. Purchase the proper treatments that are available or use other tips and tricks that are proven to help stimulate hair growth.
Choosing an effective hair loss treatment:
There are solutions and special lotions that act from outside on root hair. Some are useless, but there are other topical treatments that have real value in treating hair loss.
An effective hair loss treatment solution may include:
• A proper diet, first and foremost, and we can’t stress this fact enough. Hair loss occurs on people who lack in some important nutrients in more cases than you may realize. In the case you are facing daily deficiencies in of vitamins, amino acids and mineral salts in the body (following a treatment, a weight loss diet, etc.) you should begin an intensive diet of vitamins, fish oil and minerals, which will take between 6 and 8 weeks to see hair results from. Although the results may take a while, they should still be obvious enough to take serious notice of.
• Herbal treatments. Essential oils are very effective for prevention of hair loss. either of the following oils are useful for rubbing the scalp: tamanu, lavender, chamomile, jojoba, lemon, almond, and castor oil.
• Among one of the most popular treatment is Minoxidil (released without prescription). Originally developed as a cure for male pattern baldness, it also works for women, helping to enlarge and lengthen the hair follicle and produce healthier looking hair overall. Though it does not grow more hair, it extends the growth phase and therefore helps to keep your hair. Minoxidil comes in two concentrations:
– A solution of 2% for women
– A solution of 5% for men.
• Non-surgical hair replacement or hair system is a modern term known for wigs, hairpieces, toupees, strand-by-strand, and lace front wigs. It is a great solution for those who have patches and thinning hair, the technologies of 21st-century can restore the hair density in more people now than in the past.
• Hair extensions are used not only for fashion, but also for loss of hair treatment. It is a good solution for those who have alopecia areata. It is a fashionable method for many people that adds volume to hair. In this noninvasive method, the natural human hair (or synthetic if you prefer) it is attaches to existing hair, not to the scalp. You want to take extra consideration though, that your hair is not pulled too much by this procedure, which can actually make your hair loss worse in some cases.
• Hair transplant surgery is a common solution to the common problem of hair loss. It is considered the most common cosmetic procedure for men in the world right now. The intervention is done with local anesthesia, is not painful, and recovery takes about a week. The implanted hair does not fall out and is permanent.